- We offer free of charge Relocation Packets for anyone moving
into the area to help make your move easier.
- Demographic Packets Are available free to anyone interested
Business or personal.
- Carroll County and Carrollton Phone Books and Pamphlets about area attractions are also available in our office at no charge.
Carroll County Chamber/CVB Full Time Administrative
The successful applicant will work for both the Chamber and the CVB.
Applicant should meet the following requirements:
• High school graduate or equivalent, min 1 year experience
• Strong computer knowledge with proficient use of word, excel, quick books and social media
• Excellent communication skills and telephone etiquette
• Strong time management and organizational skills, while being flexible and able to multi-task
• Full time position
• Perform routine clerical and other duties
• Uses computer to enter data as required
• Communicates with internal and or external contacts regarding areas of responsibility; to include but not limited to calendar of events, social media, and newsletters with members and partners
• Audits and corrects work performed
• Travel and attendance of outside functions required on occasion
• Maintains confidentiality
• Other duties as assigned
We will be accepting resumes through May 22, 2013 and interviews will be conducted the last week of May.
Resumes can be sent to the Chamber at
PO Box 277, Carrollton, OH 44615 or dropped off at the office.